Thursday, April 21, 2016

Latest Shenanigans

Greetings from me to you! :)

I haven't written in some time and I thought I'd share the latest happenings going on in my life. It's been a busy few weeks since I last wrote. I cannot believe it's already mid-April -- where has the time gone?! (Now that I'm getting older, I'll probably never stop saying those words...and so it begins ;) haha.)

Less than a month ago all of us kids were under the same roof -- I'm sure mom and dad were thrilled to have all of us home, plus the grand babies. Talk about Fuller House! ;) Both Sue and her kiddos, as well as Becca and her munchkins, were able to visit during the end of March and we got to celebrate the Easter season together.

This was the most successful picture of all the grandkids haha..



I thought the photo turned out well for three kids, all under the age of two. ;)



Work is going really well. And I feel like I'm becoming more comfortable and confident in my position. I can't say enough about my co-workers and the company as a whole. There's never a dull moment at Red Letter. It's a great feeling to actually enjoy going to work and doing what you do. Recently, we enjoyed a "Red Letter Family Style Buffet" where we brought in a family recipe of our choice and enjoyed it together, like any family would. Me having such a sweet tooth, chose to bring my Grandma Seyer's angel food cake with caramel icing. It may not have tasted exactly like grandma's but dang, it was close! I chose this dish because to this day, it's the dessert I always look forward to at family gatherings and grandma never fails to bring it. :) It was so neat to share my story behind its' significance and now I know exactly how to make it! Side note: this is one of those recipes written on a post-it note buried deep in the cupboard -- my mom ended up having to call my grandma to get the official list of ingredients. Haha.

This past weekend, Michael and I headed to Columbia and enjoyed our time with Becca and Josh's family, as well as mom and dad and Josh's family. We spent the weekend at a STIHL Timbersports event (this was work related) and also helped them move into their new, beautiful home. <3 Poor Isaiah ended up getting sick during our visit though. :(

Red Letter group -- the Timbersports events were so fun to watch!
She was too curious about seeing herself on my phone haha.


Christian and Oliver -- hehe, aren't they the cutest?! :)

That grin is just so precious!





No comments:

Post a Comment