Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's new?

Don't worry, I'm still here! This past month has been pretty hectic. Between work, school and spending time with my family and friends I haven't had time to write on here lately. Summer classes started literally the Monday after finals so I haven't had much time to enjoy my summer... :( Only three more weeks left though and I'll be done!

About three weeks ago we celebrated my neighbor, Cheryl's, birthday. On mother's day everyone went out to her graveside and did a balloon release. Her favorite color is blue, so everyone there let go of a blue balloon in memory of her. Unfortunately, Katherine and I couldn't be there due to work so we did our own balloon release on her actual birthday (May 15). It rained quite a bit that day so we ended up waiting so that's why the pictures are a tad bit dark.

Cheryl was ALWAYS happy, unless someone snagged
her purse or came into her room without permission. :)
Katherine picked out the best balloon possible
to described Cheryl perfectly!
Katherine and I about to release Cheryl's balloons.






















The past two weeks have been hot and rainy. Fortunately, a couple of those days have been sunny and breezy. Rolen has had a few games since the summer has started. I have enjoyed watching him play t-ball with the rest of his friends. They are just so darn cute! Enjoy the photos!...

Rolen with his ball gear. He's so stinkin' cute!
Playing first base!


















All of the players ran out into the outfield to retrieve one ball. It was hilarious!

I've got the HOBY leadership seminar this weekend so I won't be near my computer, but I can't wait to talk about how great it went. I'll be writing soon! :)

Here's a nice picture to start the middle of your week off on a good note. Isn't he a cutie pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment