Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It's been far too long...

Hello there! I'm back!! My sincerest apologies for neglecting you all. It's been a busy last few months, and I can't believe I haven't blogged since April... shame on me. :|

I hope this post finds you doing well and enjoying these last (literally) few days of the year 2015! Can you believe this time last year I was enjoying the beautiful architecture, music and art, amazing food, SNOW, public transportation and much, much more all in Europe?! I miss it! :(

Enough reminiscing... ;) Quite a bit has happened since my last post...I have...

  • Spent much needed quality time with my family
  • Fallen in love with the man of my dreams <3
  • Graduated from Southeast Missouri State University with a degree in Mass Communication
  • Received a kick butt job at a stellar advertising agency
  • Competed at my last State and National FBLA/PBL Leadership Conference
  • Strengthened (and continue to do so) my relationship with God and entered my 3rd year as a religious educator helping 5th/6th graders strengthen theirs too <3
  • Picked apples for the first time at an Apple Orchard in Columbia, Mo
  • Road-tripped 2,000+ miles to Dallas, New Orleans, Pensacola and back to southeast Missouri
  • DIY'd, baked and cooked lots of different and new things to share with you (SOON)
  • Enjoyed my first show at the Fabulous Fox - Wicked! Let me tell you, it was FABULOUS!!!
  • Attended an outrageous amount of weddings..haha
  • Enjoyed my first camping experience in a truck tent!

There is much more to add to this list I'm sure I forgot, but that's a nice recap. :) Now, for your enjoyment, check out some sweet pictures below on the latest happenings in my life... You'll hear from me much sooner than before, haha! :)

Graduation - May 2015
along side with sis! :)
One of MANY Cardinals Baseball
games with this lovely guy!
First (and certainly not my last)
show at the Fabulous Fox with Kat :D
     
I got to dance the night away with these three at our Aunt's wedding. We don't get together
very often (all at once) and it's always a blast reminiscing and making new memories!

Enjoying a night out with Michael on Bourbon St. We went on a Haunted Ghost tour shortly after this! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment