Thursday, December 25, 2014

'Tis the Season!

Christmas was yesterday and I leave for my trip to Europe tomorrow! Can someone pinch me already?! I love the holidays, especially when I get to visit and see my family for a couple of days.

My family always goes to Christmas Eve mass at our local parish each year. After church, we enjoy a big delicious breakfast made by mom, of course! :) Breakfast pie, breakfast bread rolls and sticky buns! Can you say, yum?? Unwrapping gifts happens later in the evening with all of us around the tree.

My favorite part of this whole evening is having everyone in the same room whether it's while we're eating or opening presents. We have a decent sized house, but when everyone is in one spot together it tends to get crowded. This is the best part of Christmas, every year. Call me weird, but I love seeing my parents, siblings, in-laws, nieces/nephews and the pups (you can't forget the dogs) crammed into one room. Story telling, enjoying each others company, poking fun at one another and indulging in great food is nothing but priceless. :) Check out the photos below to get a glimpse inside our Christmas! 

Like I said earlier, I'm leaving for Europe for two weeks so I won't be in contact with anyone for the time being! In the mean time, enjoy the rest of 2014 and have a happy New Year for me in the good olĂ© U.S.! 


God Bless, 

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment