Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Try Something New Tuesday!

I know I've been pretty absent in the past month, but I'm still here, no worries! I have been extremely busy and I'll catch you up later about everything. :)

For now....I've got a new recipe that you should try! It's super simple and super yummy!

Granola Bites! They're to die for. :)

I'm a huge stickler for trying new recipes, especially when I'm in desperate need of something sweet. I've been looking for healthy, on the go snacks I can take with me to work and class. I went Pinterest crazy and found a couple recipes to play with and granola bites is one of them! If you're looking for something easy that isn't time consuming you should try these:


No Bake Granola Bites:

1 1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup peanut butter (I used both crunchy and creamy for more texture)
1/2 cup rice crisps
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Salt - just a pinch!

Yummy goodness!


 What's so awesome about this kind of recipe is you can literally do whatever you want with it. Like cranberries? Put those in there! Sunflower seeds? Throw those in there too! Literally people, you can put anything in these bites and it becomes magical!

I've already thought of other ways to make these different and even a tad bit healthier! Flax seed and possibly dry peanut butter would add a nice touch!


2 comments:

  1. Just 3 chocolate chips?!?!? I'd be pretty P/Oed if I was the one person that didn't get a chocolate chip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed that haha. Don't worry now everyone can get some! :-)

      Delete