Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Try Something New - For the Love of Organizing...


I love organizing. Organizing events, my desk at work, the kitchen, anything honestly....except my room. As detail-oriented as I am, I seem to always have a semi-messy room. I have had a stack of papers piled in my room for quite some time now. They vary from receipts, to pay stubs, to high school papers. You name it, it's probably in my pile of...stuff.

My challenge for you this Tuesday or hopefully sometime in the near future is to get your life organized. Whether that is organizing your everyday routine, the pile of clothes on the floor or whatever the case may be, motivate yourself to do it. I had told myself almost a month ago to either get rid of the stack of papers or actually do something with them (a lot of them were important.) So I finally bought a clear storage bin and folders to file away these materials. I realize this is extremely simple, but it is something that anyone can do to make the little things in life like keeping track of that bill or saving that receipt 'just in case' so much easier.

I realize that this blog post is short and simple, but I love it. It's a nice reminder to anyone that accomplishing a small task enables life to run much smoother.

Materials needed. So simple!

Materials:

Clear file bin with lid - $6 (Purchased at Big Lots)
24 pack multi-colored file folders - $6 (Purchased at Target)
Black Sharpie
Lots and lots of papers, receipts, bills, etc. :)







Make sure to label each folder.

Alphabetizing makes it much easier to find!

The finished product! There is plenty of space and folders for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment